Recipe: Autumn Embers Trilogy Truffles
Capture the fall sophistication of our Autumn Embers Trilogy fragrances in a decadent treat that’s well worth the indulgence.
This recipe makes about 20 truffles.
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, cut into small cubes
- 8 ounces premium semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup premium cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- In a small saucepan, combine the cream, maple syrup, and brown sugar; place over medium-low heat; bring to a simmer and turn off heat.
- In a shallow glass dish, combine the butter, chocolate, and salt.
- Pour the warm cream mixture over the chocolate mixture.
- Let sit for a couple of minutes, then stir gently until mixture is melted and it’s blended and smooth. Refrigerate uncovered for about 2 hours.
- Line an airtight storage container with parchment paper and set it near your work surface.
- Combine cocoa powder and walnuts together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Scoop a small amount of the chocolate mixture and roll it into a ball about 1/2 inch in diameter. Gently drop the truffle into the cocoa/walnut mixture, turn to coat evenly, and then place in the prepared container.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.