Tart Warmer Instructions

The Yankee Candle Company
A True American Success Story

WARNING: When using electric products, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:

  • Read All instructions before using the product
  • Do not put fingers or hands into the unit
  • Do not immerse in water
  • To reduce risk of injury, close supervision is necessary when used near children

Failure to follow instructions could result in a fire hazard. Use only with Tarts® Wax Melts. Not intended for use with fragranced warming oil or potpourri refresher oil.

CAUTION: This electric Tarts® Wax Melt Warmer uses electricity. Risk of electrical shock exists if metal or any other foreign object is inserted into any part of this electric Tarts® Wax Melt Warmer or it is improperly used. Use only in properly functioning 120-volt electrical outlet. Place unit on flat surface. Use caution ? heated wax can cause burns. Do not leave unit unattended. Keep out of reach of children and pets.

Directions for Use:

Place one of our Tarts® Wax Melts in the removable bowl, plug into an outlet, turn on the inline switch and enjoy the wonderful ambiance.

Copyright 2014 The Yankee Candle Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved